Monday, September 13, 2010

kelvins blog

To all my readers welcome to my blog my name is kelvin i don't have much to say about me but i keep things simple and easy i feel like that works best for me.I really don't cook during the week because I'm always working but in the weekends i do when i have time or just go out to eat.One of my favorite foods of course is Spanish like rice and chicken as well as pork chops.I love food and the way u can combine different things together. At first i wanted to be a chef and went to a school for that but didn't have much much time for it because i was still in my finally year of high school and was working a full time job.

I use to eat so often i ended up gaining weight but i changed my eating habits to lose weight and feel healthier I'm saying i was over weight but if i didn't changed my bad habit there's a chance i could have been.So yea I'm always careful now what i eat and how often do i eat it because not only can it provide a physical problem it can also provide a health concern so if anyone has any question feel free to ask I'm a very open person and easy to talk to

3 comments:

  1. From a Spanish brother to another, Spanish food is the best! The only bad thing is that its not the best thing to eat if your trying to watch your weight. To be honest, most of it is pretty greasy. I'm Colombian so what my parents usually eat is like a "bandeja paisa". Which is so delicious but so many calories. I guess that would be an example of something so good that is actually bad ironically. At least you know how to cook though, because I don't. By the way, how do you manage to balance school and a full time job dude?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its very greasy and at times its worth that's why i cut down and eat a lot of sandwiches now one of my favorite stops is blimpie.Well since this is my first week in college it hasn't been so hard but i wanted to get the work done the same day it was given but work gets in the way so i may switch days around so i have time to work my work,but back in high school it was much harder because school was everyday and work was given everyday so i was force to cut down days or i wouldn't never finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelvin. I choose to respond to your blog because I'm Spanish also and I LOVE Spanish food and of course porkchops. That's like the BEST ever =]. I can go a week with eating just porkchops. Although many say that pork isn't good for you I still eat it. I'm so not careful of what I eat either, I just eat whatever comes, well what my mother cooks for me. =] Well see you in class.

    ReplyDelete